Douglas C. Reynolds
The New Law Center, LLC
545 Concord Ave.
Business, real estate and tax
- Private law practice since 1973.
- Principal and founder of The New Law Center, a law, dispute resolution and organizational consulting firm established in 2000.
- Senior partner in the Boston firm of Peabody & Arnold (1986-1999); Chair of the firm's ADR practice and Business Law Department.
- Boston University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1973.
- Dartmouth College, Bachelor of Arts, 1969.
In private law practice since 1973 in business (profit and non-profit), real estate, employment, tax, and trusts and estates matters.
Settlement counsel (engaged specifically to negotiate settlement);
Collaborative Law Counsel; Consultant/facilitator for conflict resolution and group process; Mediator; Arbitrator (business, commercial, real estate and estate matters).