Paul Edelman, PhD
Edelman & Associates
3 Virginia Drive
Using my COImpAct* model, I work with members of individuals, couples, and families, as well as their advisors, to:
• Facilitate planning, problem solving, decision-making, and conflict resolution
• Navigate generational transitions in leadership, ownership, and wealth
• Develop leadership capacity within the business, family, and staff
• Create structures and processes to guide individual, business, and family growth and philanthropy
Through thoughtful one-on-one and group conversations we:
• Develop a shared understanding of the current situation (Context)
• Identify results family members – individually and collectively - want and don’t want (Outcomes)
• Consider the likely consequences of various courses of action (Implications)
• Determine the steps best suited to producing the desired results (Action)
As a result, all parties gain:
• Mutual respect
• Appreciation of differences
• Enhanced ability to work together, and
• Better futures for the family, business, and assets.
* (Context, Outcomes, Implications, Action)
Facilitation of collaborative problem solving, decision making, and conflict resolution; family business coaching; financial coaching.
Sliding scale based on income or net worth.